We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Intern to join our business development department and provide creative ideas to help achieve our goals, focusing in our new business sector.
You will be directly work in pair with Business Associate and work closely with Product Team to create and apply an effective sales and partnership strategy.
- Identify and develop partnerships with potential partner or vendor to enrich collaborator platform
- Evaluate marketing efforts for effectiveness for platform feature
- Collaborate with Product team to implement vendors acquisition strategy
- Monitor vendors acquisition performance to identify issues and propose initiatives to solve bottlenecks
- Able to define and execute event strategy, goals, and best practices
- Manage and drive projects to foster effective process and user growth
- Create seasonal projects due to division's needs.
- Student from reputable university within semester 3 until semester 7 in Business, Management or related major
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical thinking, critical thinking & growth mindset
- Adept in digital, technology and social media.
- Able to work individually and in team.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills for both English and Bahasa
- Minimum 3 months of internship period
This internship will help you acquire marketing and business development skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing / sales strategies. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in digital and creative industry to be prepared in entering any fast paced work environment.
Send your CV or Resume to email@example.com